Sunday, August 16, 2009

Check this out

http://www.samuelackland.com

My husband is an amazing photographer. I LOVE seeing his work and each time I am more and more impressed with his ability to capture a story. We just took some engagement pictures on the beach and I was awed by how he caught Shea & Mitch's story with each picture!


Enjoy looking at the webstie! And a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you goes to our friend Chad at Structured IS. If you EVER need anything done computer-wise (you can see how technical I am by that very official "computer-wise" word) got to Chad! He is one of my dearest friends from Mosaic, and also one of the most talented computer bloke I have ever seen! www.structruedis.com)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ok Dana, inquiring minds want to know how the heck married life in Florida is treatin' you! Miss your updates, hope you're doing well!