Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things I will miss at home...

My crazy roommate...who has decided to deal with the emotions of me leaving by being logically bratty. When she starts loving me too much or is cuddling with me and realizes she will miss me she pipes up with "I am actually so glad that you are going. I need more room in my room for my toys." Or my most recent favorite was when she got mad at me because I called her out on annoying Elli and then told her she couldn't talk mean to me either...she stomps up to Sea Jay and Banning's room and says, "I want Dana out of my room." I actually think she might have said "her" not Dana...hehehe She makes me SMILE HUGE. I am going to miss her so much! This picture was at her performance on Saturday night. I wanted a cute picture of us together to put in her room and for me...nope she wasn't feelin' it at all and I have about 10 pictures with her not being just calm and normal. Which really in the end is her so why did I think that I would want a different picture :)



I will miss my little dates with Lakey. On Sunday morning we went to Bagels and he was in extra cute rare form. Thought he was pretty cool that he got a candy cane bagel, but proceeded to say Thank you for my cotton candy bagel. He also got a little bit of "hassle time" because he kept saying mean things. But I had to not laugh when he told the bagel girl she was "weird" but I didn't understand him so I didn't say anything, but looked at me with big eyes and said "I wuz just not nice dana." He then kept telling me he was a race car driver like Sam and then he was dying to take my picture with the camera...which just made me smile. My other favorite Lakey moment was when he was eating M&M's he found on the counter yesterday morning (yep I said morning) and I said Lakey no candy in the morning (which really who did make that rule anyway?) You cannot have any more sugar this morning. Which he looked at me and said, "It is not sugar is is food. There is no sugar in candy." Then he said okay dana... Next thing I hear the fridge beep that it is open. He comes running towards me and says, "I need ice cream. It is not sugar or candy it is food." Really? Is he that cute?



I will miss things like "Gingerbread Houses Craziness" that starts out as a night that Sea Jay designs to be so fun and a memory...




I will miss Elli's fun spirit and creative heart and mind...she is still in her performance make up...she was the BEST dancer hands down!! And the prettiest, too...



And I will for sure miss when the fun turns to melt down tears...

(can you see the huge tears streaming down her face?)



Now you can, huh?
She was mad Lakey kept eating all the candy and her house couldn't go according to plan...oh I so got it...we like plans


He really likes candy...he said to me that night..."dana I wuv candy"



Really really likes candy...can you tell?



But really how sweet is this moment? Though Lakey couldn't pull himself away from the candy to comfort Raya any more than letting her cry on his shoulder but so cute!!! What a good boyfriend and husband he will make in this house full of emotional females!

No comments: