Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Room...New Rules

For those of you that follow my blog you might remember Raya's room rules....the most memorable one being, "NO OPEN MOUTH KISSING."

Well each morning Audrey (one of my current roommates who is 4) reminds me of a great "life rule"

She says each and EVERY morning, "what do girls do every day?"

CHANGE THEIR UNDERWEAR!!!

Just in case I forget this little important fact I have a walking 4 year old reminder....

For those of you who know me well, be kind in the comment section :)

3 comments:

i.r. said...

So...those who know you well, know that you don't change your underwear daily???

Mother of Pearl said...

Underwear is important...what if you are in accident and have to go to the hospital...what would they think if you had raggidy underwear on...really!!!
L

mark.fruish said...

So...those who know you well, know that you don't WEAR your underwear daily!!!