Monday, December 3, 2007

I know the guy who wrote Dexter this week!


Well Scott wrote an AMAZING show that aired this Sunday night on Showtime! Dexter is now legitimately one of my favorite shows. I have to admit I started watching it in support of my friend Scott, but Dexter won my heart over. Sunday night we had the treat to watch the episode that Scott wrote. It was so fun to see the opening credits with "Written by Scott Reynolds."

We started off the night with Dinner...and not just any dinner. It had to be food inspired by the show.

The Harlow's brought "Thursday Night Pizza"-- wrapped in saran wrap--Dexter's favorite


And Special Agent Lundy's perfect Sandwich at exactly 1pm



The Hooker Hands I made (don't ask if you don't watch the show...)



And Blood Spattered Chocolate Dipped Pretzels (and Audrey)



Chelsea and Me waiting for it to begin...



Kristin, Alison, Rebecca, and Amy waiting anxiously for the show to start



Two of my most favorite people--Cindy and Amy



Scott and Jimmy...being Scott and Jimmy:)



Can't wait for it to begin...



So excited to watch Scott's episode!!



It was an excellent show! And even though my name got cut out (a dead hooker had the name Dana Evans...hehehehehe, but my name didn't make it in, but I feel pretty cool that Scott wrote it in even if it didn't make it on the show)
It is so fun to support Scott and so easy to be proud to of what a great writer he is. If you haven't ever seen Dexter you are missing out!

No comments: