Monday, February 4, 2008

Only in New Zealand (part 2)

Only in New Zealand do you jog down this beach:



Towards this Mount:



Run with the sheep---I am so not kidding and I promise I will get pictures soon. It is as if they are just part of the scenery munching on the grass as you jog by.

And get to eat this most YUMMY candy: Raspberry Chocolate Logs



I have to confess I had two today! I wish this blog was scratch and sniff or like the samples at Costco. Then you could reach into your computer and taste just how yummy these chocolate filled licorice really are....

I think this really might be a little slice of heaven....seriously, great candy, beaches, running with sheeep

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness...and you get to be there how long? post more pictures. the blues and greens are amazing!