Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Room Rules

So this is how my roommate woke me up this morning:

Raya (aka Roommate): Dana here our the room rules....
Me: What? (with my eyes still shut)
Raya: Mommy and Daddy got me this note pad that LOCKS! So I wrote down our room rules. Wanna hear them?
Me: Sure...(still with my eyes shut)
Raya: No being mean, no crushing other people's cell phones on purpose, no cats in our room, no wetting the bed on purpose--on accident is on accident so that is okay, and no open mouth kissing...
Me: What?! (now with eyes open)
Raya: yeah, dana no open mouth kissing.
Me: Okay...good thing my boyfriend is in another hemisphere....
Raya: yeah, anyway here are the rest of the rules....
Me: smiling and said in my head...."I love my life, i bet no one else was woken up in this cute way"

Raya showing me her cute new locking notebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!