Friday, January 16, 2009

One of the many reasons I am LOVING LA....



80's in January...gotta LOVE that! Especially when I had friends send me a facebook message telling me it was below zero where they were this week.

Work is still fun...busy and a new world that I have no clue what I am doing some days, but a fun challenge. There is so much to learn and so many fun people I work with. I am excited to be a part of what I am doing and am not even minding traffic that much...guess life is just pretty happy these days.

I still am in transition and realized this week that I left for NZ one year ago this week. What a YEAR! If anyone ever would have told me what I would be doing this January I would NOT have believe them. I love a plan, I get excited about calendars and schedules and love to think ahead. But funny how when I didn't plan out my life and tried to enjoy the moment what great things I have got to experience. I still don't think I will ever "live in the moment" by nature. I love to think ahead and plan but I have learned some pretty good lessons in REALLY fun ways about living in the moment and enjoying what and who is in front of you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dana! Was driving to Flaxmill the other day and I was like - oh - that's right, last time I came here I had a Dana in the car!
Glad things are going well. Come back and visit!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica said...

Oh Dana, so glad you are having so much fun. Life is so funny how it takes so many directions away from our plans. It's always good to have a GPS system but it is not always the fastest or best way to get to your destination. Also sometimes getting lost takes you to places and people that you maybe someday lost without.

Dana said...

hey dana ! georgia here been talking to sam couple of hours ago love the photo of you and sam . i miss you im wearing your moisturiser and i smell like you did in NZ HA HA
Love you