Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fall Baking with the Reyonlds

What would the fall be like without a Fall Baking night? HORRIBLE!!! Audrey, Zane and I were not about to let that happen....


















We started our night off with Chocolate cupcakes...made with Diet Coke! They are so easy to make and my cupcakes never turned out better, PROMISE! Really, I promise! Audrey thought about licking the spoon because they were so yummy



She decided to do it!



Then Me and Zane decided to make some creepy calling things....Lizards!!




We all then moved onto Scarecrow Cupcakes--this is Audrey's favorite one she made:


Here is Zane's



I think my favorite part of the night was watching the difference between Aurdrey and Zane. Audrey HAD to make her's exactly like the picture EVERY time...no varrying from the plan! Zane never once made one like the picture, nor did he make two the same. He just kept shaking his head saying why does she to do it just like the picture? I smiled and said, "Well Zane, she did make the eyes different colors each time. You see buddy, people like me and Audrey have a hard time deviating from the plan and perfection." Check out the difference of theirs below...



All in all we had a FABULOUS night. I don't want to brag, but Zane did say it was the best night ever, better than Dave and Busters.....that is a big deal in a 6 year old boy's language! Though, if you notice Audrey was a little bugged at me by this time for taking so many pictures...you can't win them all:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

the kids are so lucky to have you in their lives. i love that you know audrey so well...look at her face in that last picture!