Friday, August 29, 2008

New Baby!!!



Not mine...don't worry that is not why I have been in NZ for 9 months...hehehe Ironically, though, (can you tell that irony has been a big part of my life recently?!) I have a few friends that have birthdays on July 11--which always makes me smile because the date is 7/11 (if you say it how American's do with the month said first...sorry Kiwi friends). Well it makes me always remember their birthdays because in the States is a great little store that is open 24 hours and a always has SLURPIES, called, you guessed it 7-11. But that day gained another friend, Isabella Sowter. My friend Ingrid here in NZ has been so special to me. She has always invited me out to coffee, we have great chats and always end up laughing together about something. My mom has tracked her pregnancy with me and I just realized two weeks ago when my mom asked if Ingrid has had her baby, that I forgot to introduce her to my friends in the States.

I got to have my first cuddle with her on Thursday and she is SOOO sweet. She is not just a pretty baby because she is my friend Ingrid's, she is just one of the those gorgeous little babies. Ingrid I am SO glad that you "collected" me as a friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Isabella is in her first blog! hehe!! I am glad I collected you too!! hehe!! And not just for the treats your mum sends me, hehe! I am going to miss you when you go though, but I'm sure there are a lot of people in the States dying to see you again :)