Sunday, March 16, 2008

Favorites...

I realized tonight as I was sitting at work that you have not met some of my favorite people yet. This is Kelly and Simon. I have talked to you about them a few times on here, but you need to officially meet them because they have become great friends to me here. They volunteer a lot at the place I work and I get to meet with them because of that:) Their heart for people is incredible and their heart for me is HUGE. They have made me feel safe and been friends that I just enjoy doing life with. Plus I always leave hanging out with them refreshed and energized, and I always seem to enjoy a good laugh with them, which is very important to me.




This is my friend Georgia after her surf competition. You saw her on an earlier blog, but now here is your official "meeting" of her. Georgia is one of those people that I think I am going to be glad that I can say I know her now. She will either be famous or running some multi million dollar corporation some day and I will love to brag that I was friends with her when she was 11...and here is proof she is on my blog:)



And here is Joel and Katie. Joel and Katie live next door to Beks and Greg (one of the places I stay in NZ) Joel works with me and they both have become great friends to be real with and just do life with. Katie and me both love baking and Katie has even made me an apron for our "days O' baking." Which we haven't started yet but will soon. Joel and me decided that we look like we are brother and sister in this picture. I told him he needs to blow it up and put it in their house...we will see if my new brother will do that!
(C'mon we kind of look like we are related...)


(Katie with Beks)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for the pic's Dana, I like putting names to faces.

Unknown said...

seriously I didnt get a mention??

*folds arms and pouts in a huff*

any way thats all good as I know your STILL in awe of me and how truly amazing I am *winks cheekily* just so you know you can see my blog on http://likeminded.tumblr.com/

just random rambling and general fun stuff..

Anonymous said...

Dana,

I miss you. I need a new e-mail address for you, purdy, please.

I have to get better about reading your Blog.

Mwah,

Daryl