Sunday, January 13, 2008

Going Dark

Next time you hear from me I will be in New Zealand. I get on the plane in just a few hours. I have had such a great day and suprisingly have not been emotional or sad. I was able to spend the day with the Reyonlds, kind of being in denial that I was really leaving. We went to lunch and celebrated my good friend's Zane's bday, and then just hung out at home until I had to go. What a great way to be sent off!

I am so excited to start this new adventure! I won't be able to email for the week (hence the title: going dark) I will be back on line most likely at the end of week.

See you soon!

signed,
White Dana (hehehe...that is for you Amy R)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We know it's dark but wanted to send you a huge "HI FRIEND!!!" and a "WE MISS YOU ALREADY" note for when the lights come back on!! praying for an amazingly smooth flight and for a wonderful week 1 of transition.
from the heart,
rachel for the family :)

Fleck, the Mrs. said...

So sad I didn't get to talk to you before you left. I know you don't check myspace so I figured this is the only way I could find you.

Hope you are safe and sound and hope to hear from you soon!!