Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hunkering Down...


(Fun Times on New Year's Eve)

So many FUN times in Redding the last week and a half. I can't believe I have already been here this long. I have had so much fun just doing nothing and laughing all the time. I watched my friend's kids, watched movies, did a million errands in Redding in about 5 mins...the beauty of small towns, played Wii, took so many silly pictures, hung out with my favorite Kimberly:) and get to see Hols tomorrow, and now I am "hunkering down" for the HUGE storm Nor Cal is getting. I had to laugh at everyone running about to the grocery store to buy food for the big storm coming in. I forgot what it is like to live in an area like this. A big storm in LA is rain for more than an hour. We think that means we can't leave the house for sure, but the reality is we all know it isn't that bad and are just simply wimps, but here it is real. So my friends are praying I get stuck here:)

And I leave for NZ in 9 days! I don't know what to be nervous about so I am not, but I still wake up thinking YIKES my life is really about to change!!!


(Photo Shoot of the kids...notice who is really getting there picture taken)

3 comments:

rev rock said...

What up girl...this weather is nuts. Come hang out if you get a chance before you take off. We should be around the house today. We have the same cell phone numbers. If not...have a great trip.

Erica said...

Hey Dana I found you through Alyssa. I loved looking at your page. It was good to see how you are doing. Have a awesome new year.

Alyssa said...

When do you leave Redding? It would be fun to see ya, but I am sure you have plans up until the last minute! Can't wait to read your blog when you begin your new adventure!