Monday, January 21, 2008

The Red Cell and The Butterfly

One of the coolest things about moving to Beks and Greg's place was the fact that not only was my room decorated so cute in Black, Red, Pink and White, but...

She had two butterflies up in my room on the shelves.

This is significant and cool because in one of my conversations with God years and years ago Butterflies were the topic. Each time I see a butterfly it is as if God is saying a quick hello and "I love you" to me. It is a reminder that He remembers me and that I have a relationship with Him.

Kind of cool....

Here is a pic of my new cell phone Grant and Deby bought me and brought over to me today. Little stuff like that means so much to me! They went and got it and I didn't have to go figure out how to make all that happen and work. They have all been so hospitable here and constantly have made me feel at home and part of their family.

(You can text me whenever just email me for my number here if you want it)

Here is a picture of me and Greg on the boat up where we vacationed

No comments: