Sunday, June 22, 2008

Safari Party '08

My friend, Keri, is going to Australia in a few weeks, so of course there was a Safari Party to say good bye to her.




I wasn't in full dress up mode at all, so I opted for the cutsie looking Zebra--mostly because I could just wear black and white and not have to sort out an outfit beyond that. I feel like I laughed most of the night at the pictures we took and how funny my friends are here.



There were all sorts of animals there....
(Liz, Me, Josh...and Glen and Monique in the background--see Glen you made it on my blog!)



And even ones I am not sure you would really find on a Safari, but SUPER cute nonetheless...
(See Glen you made it on TWICE!)




And of course we just had to make ourselves laugh being silly...(3 times Glen...even though you can't see your face....hehehe)






All in all the Safari party was a hit!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutsie Zebra? Or PANDA!

misskeri said...

I've joined the land of bloggers!

Annie said...

Our American parties seem so dull now, why aren't we dressing up to say goodbye to people for two week trips?

Alyssa said...

wow you guys sure do have a lot of fun parties! It makes me want to have a fun party, but let's get serious me and my watermelon belly are not that motivated! Maybe next year!