Sunday, June 15, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I LOVE my DAD


10. He can fix anything...even from far away
9. He cares about the little things in my life, even though it takes me forever to tell him a story.
8. He is a Man's Man and goes hunting and fishing, yet bakes with his hunting friends...CUTE!
7. He says things like, "you'll always be my little girl."
6. He LOVES my mom.
5. He moves me every time I get the bright idea to move my life to a different city, state, or country...and even seems to enjoy it.
4. He loves going to the movies and watching TV with me.
3. He text me just to say "I love you."
2. He makes the BEST Rum Cake ever! (sorry Mike S...your recipe, but his is AWESOME!)
1. He has invested his whole life into our family being a ROCK steady dad that gives us an incredible place to call HOME.

Happy Father's Day DAD!

I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Mother of Pearl said...

You are one lucky girl...daddies like yours are hard to come by...
Love you,
L