Saturday, July 12, 2008

Go The Warriors!

I LOVE going to sporting events! And I am pretty gutted that I have to miss out on going to a baseball game this year, but last night made up for it.

Mich and J took me to Aukland for The Warriors game. We made a night of it and made some FUN memories. First we went to Burger Fuel. I have heard about this place forever, but I had never gone. So we went and it was YUMMY!!! It was one of the best hamburgers I have ever had and the yummiest beer battered fries!



Then we went and got chocolate before the game. Of course what else would you do but get chocolate for this occasion--okay well it works for any occasion :) J and Mich have told me about this awesome Chocolate Boutique, aka Death By Chocolate (which is what J calls it) Which was to DIE FOR!!! (and mom we MAY have bought someone chocolate there whose bday is in July...)


Now we are fully prepared for a good Warriors game!









It was such a fun night and I made sure we took lots of pictures (as good American Girls do!) to document the whole night!! But Jared did laugh at me that I never took one of the actual game--it was too exciting to stop and take a picture--at least that was my excuse :) We laughed a ton, yelled a ton, made great memories, and we celebrated a WIN for The Warriors (which made the ride home much more pleasant!) The funniest thing to me, though, is that you actually cheer "Go The Warriors!" "The" is a part of the team name...I did giggle at that quite a few times, but I definitely yelled "Go The Warriors" plenty of time, which was farily easy because they played a GREAT game!

It wasn't quite a Dodger game (or a Giants game, Aiello family :) which I would go to if I lived closer to the stadium...Giants are much better than the Dodgers--:) But it was SUPER FUN!

2 comments:

Annie said...

You do the COOLEST stuff Dana! Every day sounds exciting in New Zealand!

Shannon said...

Dana you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!