Thursday, October 9, 2008

Don't Forget I'm Trained In This Stuff

Sometimes being trained in personality assessments and things of that nature make it seem like you are a creepy mind reader. Whenever it appears that I am a little creepy that I know stuff about people, I always say "Don't forget I'm trained in this stuff..." I am not a creepy mind reader...I just am trained in a few things that help me read people...today I was on my friend Bethany's blog and I found this great site that will only add to my training...well, maybe not but it did make me LAUGH OUT LOUD! It was definitely worth the 5 minutes of my life it took...

I am about to show you the results so if you don't want to know them...go take the test first. I know you will get a good laugh out of it...




Here is what this Pig Personality test had to say about me....(I'm thinking it is pretty eerily close to being accurate....)


Toward the middle, you are a realist. (not too true about me....pretty idealistic, but hey it is a pig personality test)


Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.) (that is pretty true)


With few details, you are emotional and naive, they care little for details and are a risk-taker. (YISS)


With 4 legs showing, they are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals. (so maybe I am a little stubborn...some call it it stubborn some call it tenacity...let's go with tenacity)

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are.
The bigger the better. You drew small ears, you are an OK listener (gutted...I will work on that)

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life.
And again more is better! You drew large sized tail (works for me....unfortunately not gonna test that one out for awhile...but good to know...)

No comments: