Thursday, October 16, 2008

Genius Bar




Okay this is SO FUN!!!! If you haven't downloaded the latest version iTunes...do it now! I always hit "remind me later" because I just can't be bothered updating the latest version of things. For some reason last night I downloaded the new version of iTunes and to my surprise I actually noticed something new. Do you ever download new versions of stuff and wonder what the heck they changed?

Well Apple outdid themselves once again in my book. The album covers are so cool the way they are displayed now and the genius bar...seriously? SO COOL!

You pick a song that you like from you music...hit the "genius" icon and WAHLAH--a new playlist of songs that are similar to the one you picked from your music library. So fun! I was getting bored with my music but didn't want to buy a new CD...SORTED!

Apple is brilliant at making you...one: feel like you NEED something...and two: feel like you are a genius because you know how to do something that seems rather hard but you do it and feel so techno. Hence, why I LOVE Apple!

Check out the Genius Bar you won't be disappointed!!

1 comment:

Love For Glamour said...

I know i love that!! PANDORA does the same thing!!! :) How are you friend???