Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday JACOB!!!!

Dear Jacob,

Auntie Dana Loves you so much!!! I wish I could be at your birthday today, but since I am far away in New Zealand I wanted to send you this special message....



I LOVE you SOOO much and can't wait to hear how your special day goes!! You are AMAZING Jacob, full of life and creativity. I love to see all the things that you make and all the fun ideas of pretend that you have fun doing. Your imagination is one of my favorite things that Mommy tells me about you.

Let me know all about your birthday!

I love you!!!

Love,

Auntie Dana

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Hi Auntie Dana,
I hope you are having a great time in New Zealand. For my birthday I got a loopty loopty car track, a puzzle, a remote control car, speed racer jammies, a DVD, and some legos. There were Cat in the Hat hats on the top of my cupcakes. When we brought them back from school, there were only 3 left. We went to the movies and saw Horton Hears a Who. It's a Dr. Seuss movie. On part of it Horton breaks a huge bridge and on part of it, Horton pretends he's a super hero, and on part of it, he finds a little speck with people inside. They were tiny people. They thought they were pretty big but the Ville was called Whoville. We read your nice blog. I saw pictures that I watched of you. It was like a slideshow. Ok. I hope you come back soon and then we can have my birthday and then you can come to my birthday party...and goodnight. I wish, wait, how many days are you staying? I love you. bye.
Love,
Jacob