Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day O' Fun

Who knew that I would wake up on my 32nd birthday with a cute 6 year old's roommate, read an email from my favorite guy, had a 6 year old cuddle, went to a root canal with my best friend, spent the day with best friends, got great calls from NZ, have a spa day, and dinner in my favorite back yard ever!

Really? Who knew my life would look like this? But I am glad it does...

The spa was SO fun! I had such a good time!!! My favorite part of the spa day was that it said "please use your spa voice" Not thinking American's have a spa voice. Plus me and my friends laugh so much and so hard together that at one point I thought we were going to get kicked out...

(Auntie Dana with Madeleine and Claira, Amy's girls)


(After our relaxing time...Danielle was getting make up put on after her facial...but she was there!)


(me and my best friend best friend)



(me and Danielle)


(Me and Amy)


(In front of our spa...YAY!)


(My bday cake...notice it is in a MINI twix bar...with 4 candles...don't really like twix but it did make me laugh....)


(me and sister Amy!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said you got an email from "your favorite guy" Funny cos I don't remember emailing you...hmmmm Happy birthday. Hope you had a nice day

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sorry this is late. Yay. Birthdays!

Shannon said...

I wish I was there with you!!