Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Early

What a FUN day!!! The Reynolds and Cindy and Moni celebrated my birthday today. I had a lazy Saturday morning, which included chatting with Amy in bed this morning, playing Princess Matching Game with Audz in our PJ's at 11 and not leaving the house until 1:30! I love Saturdays like that!

Amy and Audz took me to Corner Bakery for lunch where we ate a great lunch, talked forever, cried a little, dreamed about our lives, and enjoyed the warm Cali sunshine.



Then we did what all people should do on a Celebrate Your Birthday Day--went to Target! This is yet another reason I LOVE Audz...she know says to me all the time, "Dana take a picture of me here, and here, and here..." So while in Target she posed in a couple cute spots, until we got in trouble by the friendly Target worker telling us we were not allowed to take pictures in Target...oops...







We then headed off to Zane's soccer game. He is simply INCREDIBLE. He looks like and international soccer star...check out how cool he is...




(Zane's goalie kick is AMAZING and he boots it half way down the field...in the car on the way home he asked me if I have ever seen a better goalie kick? I am not gonna lie--NOPE)



As good females do we take pictures during the game...



Audrey poses...of course :) Good little American that she is...


Then after the game we headed to 21 Choices--my favorite frozen yogurt place in Pasadena. We waited in a ridiculous long line but it is SO worth the wait...me Audz are posing (of course) outside 21 Choices in Old Town Pasadena. This is the street the Rose Parade goes down...pretty cool I think. These are the fun parts of living in LA, being able to be on the Rose Parade Route...pretty cool, I think.



Then Cindy and Moni picked me up in Old Town and we went and saw Ghost Town. We laughed pretty hard and I loved the humor in it. It was more of a girl movie than I thought, which always makes for a good girls night out...then we headed back to their house for dessert and some time hanging out with Cindy's new guy...who I really like!





What a fun start to my Birthday Week! I LOVE birthdays and love that I got to spend a whole day with friends doing things that made me smile and laugh!

No comments: