Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Think Right...Think Right...Think Right

Driving in LA is not my most favorite task...especially when you sit in traffic, miss a turn and end up lost, when the freeways aren't moving and the side streets are so confusing all you can do is say cuss words. But now add on top of that the feeling of confusion. I drove for the first time today after driving on the other side of the car and road the last 9 months.

I definitely felt a little nervous and had to say "think right think right think right." I continually kept turing on the windshield wipers instead of the blinker. I kept thinking "Is it my turn to turn or theirs" when cars were approaching me and kept forgetting I could turn right on a red light...but all in all I did it!

We will see how long it takes until I no longer have to say "think right." It might be awhile!

1 comment:

rev rock said...

Don't make me tell everyone the story about turning into oncoming traffic and almost ending my life!